On 20-22 June 2012 the 7th RILEM International Conference on Cracking in Pavements will be organized in Delft, The Netherlands. The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- detection, prediction and mitigation of cracking in pavements;
- laboratory and field model validation;
- construction approaches related to crack development;
- accelerated pavement testing;
- computational modeling of pavement material response.
For more information about the Conference, sponsorship options or the Organizing and Scientific Committees, please visit the website or contact us directly via email@example.com.
Please the full programme of the event below.